Arc 3 Communications is looking for an Account Executive to join our team of innovative digital and public affairs professionals at our Marietta, Ga. office. The account executive will collaborate with strategy and creative teams to create compelling content across client websites, email marketing, social media channels and digital ad platforms that leads to engagement.
The Account Executive will work in coordination with the President and other team members to ensure success on client objectives and to support internal marketing of the agency. The ideal Account Executive is a storyteller, a creative thinker, an organized doer and a motivated team player. We are looking for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills who is comfortable with dealing with high profile clients and thrives in a collaborative team environment. Position requires a strong understanding of project management and the ability to work with multiple accounts, projects, tasks and deadlines.
- Support the execution of digital communications strategies across our corporate, trade association and political clients;
- Support the development of cross-channel digital communications plans to engage communities, mobilize advocates and raise money;
- Manage development of website, email marketing, digital advertising and social media content;
- Manage multiple content calendars;
- Draft blog posts, op-eds, press releases as well as content for ads, emails, website and social media copy for clients;
- Contribute to the production, delivery and QA of emails, social media content, digital ads and webpages;
- Collect and curate content and monitor online coverage for clients;
- Deliver research and analytics reports on key-client related issues as needed;
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including budget management, media buys, and optimization;
- Compile client-specific lists of national, regional and local reporters, bloggers and social media influencers;
- Implement segmentation strategies through database management and list cutting;
- Work seamlessly with our executive, strategy and creative teams;
- Prepare final decks, analytics reports, memos and agendas for client meetings;
- Participate in brainstorms, strategy development and competitive assessment;
- Foster relationships with clients built on outstanding service and trust.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in an agency or comparable campaign setting;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills: empathy, respect, ability to be a role model;
- Excellent content marketing strategy skills; understanding of content marketing;
- Experience with managing social media campaigns, thorough knowledge of social networks;
- Understanding of and experience with leading email marketing platforms; knowledge of CRMs and bulk email software a plus;
- Experience with leading web content management systems; especially WordPress;
- Experience with client management, including managing timelines and expectations;
- Experience in successful client-facing presentations and pitches;
- Understanding of the current federal, state and local public affairs and legislative environment;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and basic data analysis and Excel;
- Familiarity with advertising platforms such as AdWords (Google Ads), Facebook, Twitter, Doubleclick;
- Familiarity with Photoshop and basic graphics tools such as Canva;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to constantly improve;
- Ability to work well with all levels of clients and team members;
- Ability to self-start, be resourceful and work independently;
- Close attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work in a demanding, fun environment.
This position comes with a competitive salary and strong benefits. If interested, please send resumé and cover letter to Patrick Burns at email@example.com.
About Arc 3 Communications
Arc 3 Communications is an Atlanta area-based marketing agency that specializes in content, digital, analytics and advocacy services for clients in the civic, regulatory and public affairs space.
We provide winning solutions to campaigns, businesses, trade associations, non-profits and government agencies to help them achieve their organizational goals in a complex media and public affairs landscape. We produce dynamic content, innovative digital campaigns, insightful data analysis and targeted advocacy efforts that result in legislative, electoral and regulatory successes.