Arc 3 Communications is looking for an Account Executive to join our team of innovative content, digital and public affairs professionals at our Marietta, Ga. office. The account executive will collaborate with our team to create compelling content across client websites, email marketing, social media channels and digital ad platforms that lead to engagement.
The Account Executive will work in coordination with the President and other team members to ensure success on client objectives and to support internal marketing of the agency. The ideal Account Executive is a storyteller, a creative thinker, an organized doer and a motivated team player. We are looking for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills who is comfortable with dealing with high profile clients and thrives in a collaborative team environment. Position requires a strong understanding of project management and the ability to work with multiple accounts, projects, tasks and deadlines.
- Support the execution of digital and communications strategies across our corporate, trade association and non-profit clients;
- Support the development of cross-channel digital communications plans to engage communities and/or mobilize advocates;
- Manage development of website, email, digital advertising and social media content;
- Manage multiple content calendars;
- Draft blog posts, op-eds, press releases as well as content for ads, email marketing, website and social media copy for clients;
- Contribute to the production, delivery and QA of emails, social media content, digital ads and webpages;
- Collect and curate content and monitor online coverage for clients;
- Deliver research on key-client related issues as needed;
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including budget management, media buys, and optimization;
- Media pitch national, regional and local reporters, bloggers and social media influencers;
- Work in partnership with national and state trade associations and represent clients at annual trade shows; including implementing awareness strategies at shows.
- Implement segmentation strategies through database management and list cutting;
- Work seamlessly with our content, digital and public affairs teams;
- Prepare final decks, reports, memos and agendas for client meetings;
- Participate in brainstorms, strategy development and competitive assessment;
- Foster relationships with clients built on outstanding service and trust.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in an agency or comparable setting;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills: empathy, respect, ability to be a role model;
- Excellent content marketing strategy skills; understanding of content marketing;
- Experience with managing social media campaigns, thorough knowledge of social networks;
- Understanding of and experience with leading email marketing platforms; knowledge of CRMs and bulk email software a plus;
- Experience with leading web content management systems; especially WordPress;
- Experience with client management, including managing timelines and expectations;
- Experience in successful client-facing presentations and pitches;
- Understanding of the current federal, state and local public affairs and political environment;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and basic data analysis and Excel;
- Familiarity with advertising platforms such as AdWords (Google Ads), Facebook.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and basic graphic tools such as Canva;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to constantly improve;
- Ability to work well will all levels of clients and team members;
- Ability to self-start, be resourceful and work independently;
- Close attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work in a demanding, fun environment.
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits. If interested, please send resumé and cover letter to our Founder, Patrick Burns via email@example.com.
About Arc 3 Communications
Arc 3 Communications is an Atlanta area-based public affairs agency that specializes in content, digital and advocacy services for clients.
We provide winning solutions to businesses, trade associations, non-profits and government agencies to help them achieve their organizational goals in a complex media and public affairs landscape. We produce dynamic content, innovative digital campaigns and targeted advocacy efforts that result in legislative, electoral and regulatory successes.